warcraft 3 error connecting to battle.net


Cannot connect to Battle.net (Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos/ The Frozen Throne)

This showed up on a version of the game i had before so I uninstalled it. Now I bought the games and installed them and I'm having the same problem, for both versions I had the 1.20b patch installed. My internet is running perfectly, which is leaving me to believe that my I.P. address got banned, if this is the case can someone tell me how to change it.


Solution:
There is a 1.21b patch out. I would download that by going to Warcraft 3 folder and BN Updater. See if if that works. If that doesn't do it, go to the main menu. Go to options, and gameplay. Make sure that the port is set to 6112. If it isn't, change it to that. If that doesn't work, then unfortunatly I can't help you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment